Learn easy rib assessment and an effective technique utilizing breath to mobilize ribs.
Upon successful completion you will be able to:
1. State the basic concept of “rib correction”: mobilizing restricted ribs.
2. Assess which ribs to treat utilizing palpation of bony landmarks.
3. Perform a basic rib mobilization technique utilizing client breath ROM.
TO COMPLETE FOR 1 hour NCBTMB approved CE CERTIFICATE:
- Purchase the course. Return to the course page while logged in to begin your course.
- Review the lesson and connected media, click “take quiz”
- Earn a 70% passing grade on the quiz. Upon successful completion, your CE certificate will be available for immediate download – click the link on the course page or account page to view.
- Complete the optional transcript and evaluation form.
The content of this course is available for free (No CE Certificate). Simply click the lesson below: