Rooted Movement: Integrate
Techniques for Trauma and Mind-Body Integrity.
Rooted Movement seminars provide experiences that plant Idea Seeds. They’re perennial and continue to grow when nurtured with intentional, playful practice.
-Let the ideas have a place in your thoughts.
-Play with and apply them when thought of.
-Ask all questions, follow where they lead.
Rooted Movement: Integrate focuses on Mind-Body Connection and techniques for changing trauma based relationships within the body, and will plant these Idea Seeds:
1. Feelings of Myofascial balance and resiliently powerful musculoskeletal tensegrity.
2. A relaxed, sensitive, grounded center and structure.
3. Thinking like a tree: Vertical access to Chi (Life force).
4. Sensation-Awareness-Release cycle, the opposite of the pain-spasm-pain cycle. Explore the possibilities that lie beyond no-sensation toward ecstasy.
5. Release to move, move to release. (Non-telegraphic, distally-intrinsically-recruited economy of motion.) -Nuggets of Martial Arts wisdom thanks to Bruce Lee.
Make every moment of your day a meditation and practice in soft, open, sensitive, energetic, conscious, intentionally grounded and supported center.
Deepen your experience.
Take a 2 hour, 2 CE intro class*, or a 7 CE 1-day seminar*, and explore the skeletal and fascial anatomy responsible for energetic stability and power. Learn and begin to train unique movement patterns for efficient, comfortable body mechanics and career longevity.
–2 hour intro presents the Rooted Movement philosophy of Trauma and mind-body connection as they relate to compensation patterns and whole-body integrity. Learn an innovative treatment approach to restore open, healthy mind -body connection and relationship. Extremely relevant to manual therapists, learn mind-body principles to work with trauma based compensation patterns.
-7 hour, 1-Day Seminar covers the above, plus training and practice in hands-on and mind-body techniques to address neurofascial core imbalances and recruitment patterns that may be the result of trauma or repetitive stress. Learn to help cultivate generative mind-body relationship in yourself and your clients.