Hello, I’m Rachel, as a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I believe our bodies can heal themselves most effectively with a nutrient dense whole food diet. Even though each of us has a unique system, we all share the same nutritional foundations of hydration, proper digestion, blood sugar balance, mineral and vitamin status and fatty acid balance. Through individualized assessment we can address your unique needs and get at the root cause of your health concerns. I will guide and support you on your health journey to a more vibrant life.
How Soulpolish Nutrition can support you:
- Nutritional consultation, education and individualized nutritional protocols for children, families and individuals
- Nutritional consultation for children’s behavioral concerns (i.e. anxiety, ADHD)
- Women’s health concerns
- Gut healing support for proper digestive function
- Adrenal support and blood sugar imbalance concerns
- Cooking groups, pantry makeovers and farmer’s market tours
- Learning to enjoy whole food and more butter!
Health Conditions that respond well to Nutritional Therapy:
Digestive upset, Reflux, IBS, SIBO, Candida, Pain, Inflammation, Migraines, Diabetes Weight issues, Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, Asthma, Hormone imbalances, Hypoglycemia, Acne, Adrenal issues, Autism, Children’s behavioral concerns, Autoimmune disorders, Fatigue
plural noun: nutrient: a substance that provides nourishment essential for growth and the maintenance of life.