Learn the basics of healthy arch tensegrity and earn 2 NCBTMB CE credit hours with a downloadable/printable certificate upon successful completion.
Enjoy this 3 minute overview video:
READY to dive deeper into the details? CLICK HERE TO BEGIN.
Upon successful completion you will be able:
1. to list common shoe features that deform natural foot posture.
2. to describe the major muscular/tensegrity imbalances created by common shoe features.
3. to describe and practice an exercise that may be used to demonstrate correlation between pronation and big toe alignment.
TO COMPLETE FOR 2 hour NCBTMB approved CE CERTIFICATE:
- Purchase the course. Return to the course page while logged in to begin your course.
- Review the lesson and connected media, click “take quiz”
- Earn a 70% passing grade on the quiz. Upon successful completion, your CE certificate will be available for immediate download – click the link on the course page or account page to view.
- Complete the optional transcript and evaluation form.
The content of this course is available for free (No CE Certificate). Simply click the lesson below: